Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dear forgotten blog, I have been busy...


Clay buttons for giftwrap

 Clay decorations for giftwrap and tree

 Clay numbers for my homemade advent calendar - still half-made!

Ghostie halloween brooches


Crysanth felt brooch - quick and easy to make.


Rose bib detail
 Rose Bib Necklace

 Pretty Hairbands

Typed tape for xmas

I have soooo many tutorials I want to share with you on the blog but time is against me as usual!  Who knew babies took up so much time eh!?  Here are a few images of things I have made recently, tutorials to follow soon, fingers crossed.  If someone can show me a tutorial which shows you how to create extra hours in the day, I would be very interested to read it!!   

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click on this link to see if this short quiz can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete